Upcoming City Events
- Movies in the Park
- August 22
- Entertainment at 8 p.m.
- Movie starts at 9 p.m.
- Concessions available
- Bring a blanket or chair
See more details
- Fish Fry Fundraiser
- August 26
- Lunch: 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Dinner: 5 - 8 p.m.
- Civic Center, 316 S. MLK Jr. Ave.
- Plate includes 1/2 lb. boneless
flounder, two sides, hushpuppies and
dessert. Drink and dessert for dine-in
- Proceeds support the Dixonville-Lincoln
Check out the Dixonville-Lincoln
Memorial project here!
- Brown Bag Lunch Jam
- 9/3, 9/10, 9/17, 9/24
- Wednesday from noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Located at Gateway Park
- Grab a friend, grab a blanket and grab a
spot at the Brown Bag Lunch Jam! For nine
consecutive Wednesdays in September and
October,a free outdoor concert series will
be taking place in Downtown Salisbury. These
concerts are a great place for the community
to socialize and enjoy the lunch hour during
those fantastic Salisbury autumn days!
- Bell Tower Concert Series
- Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Located at Bell Tower Park
- Let the acoustic sounds from some of the
area’s most talented musicians get you
moving in this brand new outdoor concert
series. The concerts will be held at the
historic Bell Tower park area. This is a
great event for the whole family! Concerts
will be played on the 2nd and 3rd Thursday
of September and October.
- Second Saturday Screenings
- Saturday starting at 3 p.m.
- Located at Hall Gym
- Coming this autumn to a facility near
you - Second Saturday Screenings! We will be
showing two of your favorite movies back to
back in our new, indoor movies series. Bring
a chair or a blanket. Concessions will be
- Remember the Titans
- The Blind Side