To help aid preventative measures of spreading COVID-19, the City of Salisbury has updated building closings and other cancellations. Please refer to the list below, and check back frequently for updates at salisburync.gov/closings. For more information on the city's response to COVID-19, visit salisburync.gov/COVID-19.
For Rowan County info, visit rowancountync.gov/covid-19. For more on how to support local businesses during this crisis, visit downtownsalisburync.com.
- The City Office Building's lobby is CLOSED until further notice. The office is available by appointment only by calling (704) 638-5208 or emailing email@example.com. We appreciate your understanding.
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, all employees and visitors will continue to utilize online or phone services as an alternative to face-to-face interactions at this time. Thank you for your patience as this may affect response time.
- The Customer Service Center's lobby is closed beginning on Monday, November 9, 2020. The drive-thru will accept cash payments only. We still encourage alternative methods of payment, such as calling, using our website (salisburync.gov/pay) or the drop-off boxes.
- All Parks and Recreation remain closed. Tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, park shelters, parks, playgrounds and greenways are OPEN.
- The Salisbury Police Department is CLOSED TO WALK-INS but still providing services (click here for details)
- City Hall is CLOSED. Please call for (704) 638-5270. (salisburync.gov/COVID-19)
- Salisbury Transit has suspended bus services on Saturday until further notice (click here for full Transit schedules).
- The Customer Service Center's lobby is closed beginning on Monday, November 9. The drive-thru will accept cash payments, only. We still encourage alternative methods of payment, such as calling, using our website or the drop-off boxes.
- Virtual Job Fair – November 12, 2020, ON SCHEDULE
- Helping Hurley – November 11, 2020, CANCELLED
- Salisbury Police Department/Human Relations Council Community Classroom – Implicit Bias – November 10, 2020, Virtual and In-person- ON SCHEDULE
- Planning Board and Board of Adjustment Meeting, November 10, 2020, ON SCHEDULE
- Salisbury Police Department's Thursday Fingerprint services - CANCELLED until further notice
- Salisbury Police Department Ride Along and/or Tours - CANCELLED until further notice
- Open Gym (all facilities) - CANCELLED until further notice
- Indoor Pickleball - CANCELLED until further notice