With our collection service, cart placement is extremely important to guarantee our trucks can access them for pickup on collection days. The mechanical arm on the garbage trucks needs to have clear access to your cart(s). Proper cart placement also ensures your cart(s) are not missed on your scheduled collection day.
Please see the example below showing proper cart placement.
- Place your Garbage and/or recycling in the cart(s) provided to you by Republic Pro.
- Put your cart(s) at the roadside by 7:00 a.m. on your scheduled collection day.
- Do not overfill or place things outside of your cart.
- Place your cart(s) within two feet of the roadside, with the handle facing toward your property.
- Each cart should have three feet between it and any other item such as another cart, mailbox, telephone pole, etc.