City of Salisbury announces its 2019 Independence Day operations schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Independence Day holiday, Thursday, July 4:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Thursday, July 4.
- Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Thursday, July 4.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Thursday, July 4.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Thursday, July 4. Thursday’s limb collection will take place on Friday, July 5.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Thursday, July 4. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Thursday, July 4.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.