Salisbury Customer Service Center Closed Today, August 2, Until 1 p.m.
The Salisbury Customer Service Center is closed today until 1 p.m.
Here are several FREE alternatives for Customers to pay bills:
- Pay by phone at (704) 638-5300, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Check, debit, credit cards are accepted. Press Option 1 to make a payment. Routing number and bank account information needed for check payments.
- Talk to a CSR by phone (704) 638-5300 Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Payment options available online at www.salisburync.gov/pay.
- One-Time Payments – No registration required – Must have 14-digit account number including the dash.
- Pay-By-Text – Register and receive monthly statement via text and pay instantly
- Auto Pay- Register online with debit, credit cards or checking information
- Paperless billing – Register online to receive monthly statement via email
- Sign up for EFT (Direct Debit) – Requires authorization form and voided check submitted to Customer Service. Payment will be drafted on the 10th of every month (or next Business Day if the 10th is a weekend or Holiday)
- Utilize Bill Pay through your bank (check with your bank for details)
- Pay by mail. Send your check or money order with the bottom portion of your bill to: City of Salisbury, P.O. Box 740600, Atlanta, GA 30374
- Pay via the drive-thru located at Customer Service Center (follow signs) from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 6 Drop box locations Place check or money order in an enclosed envelope with the bottom portion of your bill.
- Customer Service Center, 1415 S MLK Jr. Ave Salisbury
- Salisbury Fire Station #3, 1600 W. Innes St., Salisbury
- China Grove Town Hall, 308 E. Centerview St., China Grove
- Rockwell Town Office, 202 E. Main St., Rockwell
- Granite Quarry Town Office, 143 N. Salisbury Ave., Granite Quarry
- Spencer City Office, 600 S. Salisbury Ave., Spencer