Applications now available for residents interested in serving on the City’s 11 active, standing boards and commissions created and appointed by Salisbury City Council:
- Alternate Methods of Design Commission
- Community Appearance Commission
- Greenway, Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing Advocacy Commission
- Human Relations Council
- Hurley Park Advisory Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Board/Board of Adjustment
- Transportation Advisory Board
- Tree Board
Board terms are staggered for three-year terms, and most end on March 31. Applicants must be 18 and a Salisbury resident, with some exceptions.
Applications, both online and print, are accepted on a continual basis and kept on file for consideration if a vacancy occurs. Visit salisburync.gov/boards
for more information.