City of Salisbury provides its 2021 Labor Day operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday, Monday, Sept. 6:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Monday, Sept. 6.
- Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Sept. 6.
- The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Sept. 6. Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 7.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Sept. 6. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 6.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.