City of Salisbury provides its 2019 Labor Day operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday, Monday, Sept. 2:
· City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Monday, Sept. 2.
· Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Sept. 2.
· The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Sept. 2. Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 3.
· Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Sept. 2. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
· The Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 2.
· The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.