If you’re excited about next year’s Cheerwine Festival, you’re not alone! On May 16, 2020 we will return to Downtown Salisbury for live music, good food, fun activities and, of course, Cheerwine! The 2019 Cheerwine Festival brought people from all over North Carolina and the East Coast to Downtown Salisbury!
Some Highlights From the 2019 Festival:
- 60,000+ Festival Attendees
- $7,500 Donated to Meals on Wheels Rowan
- 300+ Minutes of Live Music Including Smash Mouth
- 1,800+ Cheerwine BBQ Tacos
- 5,000+ Hush Puppies
- 2,650+ Cheerwine Sweet Treats
- 1,000+ Lbs Barbeque
- 5,000+ Hot Dogs
- 500+ Lbs. Popcorn
- 3,661 FREE Shuttle Rides
- 785,000 Social Media Impressions
- 22,000,000 Media Impressions
To apply as a volunteer group, visit cheerwinefest.com and get involved! Vendors can check back in 2020 for details on how to apply.