The Salisbury Police Department would like to make you aware that you may encounter changes to the way we normally operate and interact with the public. The goals of these changes is to maintain the well-being of our residents as well as the health of our officers and staff so we can continue to provide efficient and effective law enforcement services. As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread and affect our day-to-day lives, police officers are still on duty and employees are still working.
We ask for the public's patience, help and understanding as we implement the following temporary procedures:
- Filing a police report or need to speak with an employee inside the Police Department:
- Use the emergency phone (located at the entrance) to communicate with a dispatcher to leave a message with someone or have an officer dispatched to the Police Department, your residence or location where incident occurred.
- Pick up an accident report:
- unless it occurred during the weekend of March 13-15th, the report is available online at p2c.salisburync.gov (Accident reports may take 3-5 business days to process)
- Pick up an incident report:
- If possible, delay picking up incident reports until these temporary measures have been discontinued. If absolutely necessary, we may provide the incident report via email. Please call the Records Department at (704) 638-5333.
- Make a Parking Payment:
- Parking payments (with remittance form) can be mailed to 130 E. Liberty St. Salisbury, NC 28144
- Obtain Evidence:
- Call Robin Rodgers at (704) 638-2095
- Contact the Family Crisis Center of Rowan County:
Any meetings previously scheduled to be held within the Salisbury Police Department are cancelled until further notice. Please contact (704) 638-5333 to be directed to the meeting organizer. Thursday Fingerprint services are suspended until further notice.