City of Salisbury provides its 2020 Presidents’ Day operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Presidents’ Day holiday, Monday, Feb. 17:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all recreation centers, will be closed on Monday, Feb. 17.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Feb. 17.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Feb. 17. Collection will occur one day behind. For example: Monday’s collection will take place on Tuesday, Feb. 18.
- Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on Monday, Feb. 17.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Feb. 17. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 17.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.