The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Veterans Day holiday, Monday, Nov. 12:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Nov. 12.
• The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Monday’s limb and leaf collection will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 13.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Nov. 12. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.