City of Salisbury announces 2018 Memorial Day operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Memorial Day holiday, Monday, May 28:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services.
- The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday, May 29.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, May 28. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Monday, May 28.