The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, Monday, Jan. 15:
· City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
· The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
· The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Jan. 15. Collection will resume Tuesday, Jan. 16.
· Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on Monday, Jan. 15.
· Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
· Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 15. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
· The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.