SALISBURY, N.C., (Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2016) The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for Veterans Day:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all four recreation Centers will be closed Friday, Nov. 11.
- There will be no Salisbury Transit service on Friday, Nov. 11.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Friday, Nov. 11.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on the regular schedule. Friday’s yard waste will be collected on Monday and Tuesday.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday, Nov. 11. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on its regular schedule.