Salisbury announces operating schedule for Presidents Day
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Presidents Day holiday, Monday, Feb. 19:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Feb. 19. Monday’s collection will take place Tuesday, Feb. 20.
- Salisbury Transit will offer transit services on Monday, Feb. 19.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 19. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., but will be unstaffed due to the holiday.