The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Veterans Day holiday, Thursday, Nov. 11:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 11.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Thursday, Nov. 11. Regular routes will resume on Friday, Nov. 12.
• The city’s public works department will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Thursday, Nov. 11. The department will not offer limb collection on Thursday, Nov. 11. Thursday’s limb collection will take place on Friday, Nov. 12.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 11. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 11.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.