The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule in observance of Good Friday, Friday, April 15:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all recreation centers, will be closed on Friday, April 15.
• The city’s public works department will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Friday, April 15. The department will not offer limb collection on Friday, April 15. Friday’s limb collection will take place one day prior on Thursday, April 14. The City of Salisbury compost site will be closed on Friday, April 15.
• Salisbury Transit will operate on its regular schedule of 6 a.m. to 7:08 p.m. on Friday, April 15.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Friday, April 15. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 15.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.