City of Salisbury provides operation schedule for the 2021 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, Monday, Jan. 18:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all recreation centers, will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18.
- The city’s public works department will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Jan. 18. The department will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Jan. 18. Collection will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
- Salisbury Transit will operate on its reduced schedule of 6 a.m. – 3:20 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 18.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Jan. 18.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.