The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Presidents’ Day holiday, Monday, Feb. 18:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all recreation centers, will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18.
• The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Feb. 18.
• The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Feb. 18. Monday’s collection will take place on Tuesday, Feb. 19.
• Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on Monday, Feb. 18.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Feb. 18. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 18.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.