Residents are invited to apply to the City’s 14 active, standing boards and commissions created and appointed by Salisbury City Council. Boards and commissions are made up of volunteer positions to help guide Salisbury’s present and future.
Board terms are staggered for three-year terms, and most end on March 31. Applicants must be 18 and a Salisbury resident, with some exceptions. Online applications are accepted on a continual basis and kept on file for consideration in the event a vacancy occurs.
Visit salisburync.gov/boards for more:
- Alternate Methods of Design Commission
- Bell Tower Green Advisory Board
- Community Appearance Commission
- Greenway, Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
- Historic Preservation Commission
- Housing Advocacy Commission
- Human Relations Council
- Hurley Park Advisory Board
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Planning Board/Board of Adjustment
- Public Art Commission
- Transportation Advisory Board