City of Salisbury announces its 2018 Independence Day operations schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Independence Day holiday, Wednesday, July 4:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The City’s Transit Department will not offer transit services on Wednesday, July 4.
- The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Wednesday’s limb collection will take place on Thursday, July 5.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury- Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Wednesday, July 4. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, July 4.