City of Salisbury announces its Veterans Day operations schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Veterans Day holiday, Friday, Nov. 10:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services.
- City Waste Collection will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Friday’s limb collection will take place on Thursday, Nov. 9th.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday, Nov. 10. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.