City of Salisbury provides 2018 Good Friday operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule in observance of Good Friday, Friday, March 30:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation facilities will be closed.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Limb and leaf collection for Friday, March 30 will take place one day prior on Thursday, March 29.
- Salisbury Transit: Routes 1, 2, and 3 will operate on a regular schedule Friday, March 30 and Saturday, March 31. Weekend Express Routes 4 and 5 will not operate Friday, March 30 or Saturday, March 31. There will be no transit service on Sunday, April 1. All transit services will resume Monday, April 2.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday, March 30. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.