The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays:
· City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers, will be closed on Tuesday, Dec. 24 through Thursday, Dec. 26, and Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020.
· The City’s Solid Waste Division will run on its normal schedule except on Wednesday, Dec. 25. Garbage and recycling collection will occur one day behind. For example: Wednesday’s collection will occur on Thursday, and so on until Friday’s collection is completed on Saturday.
· The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Tuesday, Dec. 24 through Thursday, Dec. 26, or Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020.
· Salisbury Transit routes one, two and three will operate from 6:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 24. Transit service will not operate on Wednesday, Dec. 25, Thursday, Dec. 26 or Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020. Salisbury Transit routes one, two and three will resume regular service on Friday, Dec. 27, from 6:00 a.m. – 7:10 p.m. On Tuesday, Dec. 31, Salisbury Transit routes will run from 6:00 a.m. – 2:40 p.m.
· Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Tuesday, Dec. 24, through Thursday, Dec. 26, and Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
· The Salisbury Community Park will be closed on Wednesday, Dec. 25, and will otherwise maintain regular hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
· The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.