City of Salisbury provides operation schedule for the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday
Salisbury, N.C., (Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2016) – The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, Monday, Jan. 16:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Jan. 16. Collection will resume Tuesday, Jan. 17.
- Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on Monday, Jan. 16.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Jan. 16. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.