City of Salisbury provides operation schedule for the holiday season
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all four recreation centers, will be closed Friday, Dec. 22 through Tuesday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 1, 2018.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will run on its normal schedule accept on Monday, Dec. 25. Garbage collection will occur one day behind. For example: Monday’s collection will occur on Tuesday, Tuesday’s collection will occur on Wednesday, and so on until Friday’s collection is completed on Saturday.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection Friday, Dec. 22, Monday, Dec. 25, and Tuesday, Dec. 26 or Monday, Jan. 1, 2018.
- Salisbury Transit will operate on a normal schedule from 9:30 a.m. – 3:20 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 23. Transit service will not operate on Sunday, Dec. 24, Monday, Dec. 25 or Tuesday, Dec. 26. No Express Route Service will be offered Sunday, Dec. 24 through Thursday, Jan. 4.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday, Dec. 22, through Tuesday, Dec. 26, and Monday, Jan. 1, 2018. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will be closed on Monday, Dec. 25, and will otherwise maintain regular hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.