The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for Tuesday, July 4, in observance of Independence Day:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Tuesday, July 4.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer services on Tuesday, July 4.
• The city’s public works department will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Tuesday, July 4. The department will not offer limb collection on Tuesday, July 4.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Tuesday, July 4. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 4.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.