SALISBURY, N.C., (Friday, Nov. 18, 2016) -- The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Thanksgiving Day holiday:
- City office buildings and all four recreation Centers will close at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 23. City offices will reopen on Monday, Nov. 28.
- The Customer Service Center will be closed on Wednesday, Nov. 23, and reopen on Monday, Nov. 28.
- Salisbury Transit service will be limited on Wednesday, Nov. 23. Due to the annual holiday parade, there will be no service on Wednesday between 1:20 and 4:40 p.m. There will be no service on Thursday, Nov. 24. Service on Friday, Nov. 25 and Saturday, Nov. 26 will operate from 9:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on its regular schedule. There will be no leaf or limb collection on Thursday, Nov. 24, or Friday, Nov. 25.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will close at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 25. Offices will reopen on Monday, Nov. 28. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 24 and operate on its regular schedule Friday, Nov. 25.