City of Salisbury provides its 2019 Good Friday operation schedule
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule in observance of Good Friday, Friday, April 19:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all recreation centers, will be closed on Friday, April 19.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Friday, April 19. Friday’s limb collection will take place one day prior on Thursday, April 18.
- There will be no mulch give away on Friday, April 19.
- Salisbury Transit will offer regular transit services on the following days: Friday, April 19, Saturday, April 20 and Monday, April 22.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Friday, April 19. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, April 19.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.