The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday, Monday, Sept. 3:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Sept. 3.
• The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 4.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Sept. 3. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 3.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.