The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Veterans Day holiday, Monday, Nov. 11:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Monday, Nov. 11.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Nov. 11. Transit services will resume on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
• The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
• The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Nov. 11. Monday’s limb collection will take place on Tuesday, Nov. 12.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Nov. 11. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.