City of Salisbury provides its Presidents’ Day operation schedule
Salisbury, N.C., (Monday, Feb. 13, 2017) – The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Presidents’ Day holiday, Monday, Feb. 20:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Monday, Feb. 20. Monday collection will take place Tuesday, Feb. 21.
- Salisbury Transit will offer transit services on Monday, Feb. 20.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, Feb. 20. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The City of Salisbury, America’s first 10-gigabit city, is located in the heart of the Piedmont region of North Carolina, midway between Charlotte and Greensboro. Salisbury is the county seat of Rowan County, and provides a full range of municipal services, including law enforcement, fire protection, zoning and code enforcement and water and sewer systems. For more information regarding the City of Salisbury and its services and departments, please visit us on the web at www.salisburync.gov. To receive updates regarding local initiatives, meetings, programs and events, please follow us on Twitter at @CitySalisburyNC and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/CitySalisburyNC.