The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule in observance of Good Friday, Friday, April 14:
- City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation facilities will be closed.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
- The City’s Street Division will not offer limb or leaf collection on Friday, April 14. Monday’s collection will take place Monday, April 17.
- Salisbury Transit: Routes 1, 2, and 3 will operate on a regular schedule. Weekend Express Routes 4 and 5 will not operate Friday, April 14 – Sunday, April 16. Weekend express services will resume Friday, April 21.
- Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 638-5300.
- Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Friday, April 14. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.