The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Labor Day holiday, Monday, Sept. 4:
• City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and recreation centers will be closed on Monday, Sept. 4.
• Salisbury Transit will not offer transit services on Monday, Sept. 4.
• The city’s public works department will offer its regular garbage and recycling collection on Monday, Sept. 4. The department will not offer limb collection on Monday, Sept. 4.
• Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Sept. 4. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
• The Salisbury Community Park will operate from 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 4.
• The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.