City of Salisbury Provides Operation Schedule for 2018 Thanksgiving Holiday
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for the Thanksgiving Day holiday:
- City office buildings, Customer Service and all four recreation Centers will close at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 21. City offices will reopen on Monday, Nov. 26.
- Salisbury Transit service will be limited on Wednesday, Nov. 21. Due to the annual holiday parade, there will be no service on Wednesday between 1:20 and 5:20 p.m. There will be no service on Thursday, Nov. 22. Service on Friday, Nov. 23 will operate from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and operate on its regular schedule on Saturday, Nov. 24.
- The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on its regular schedule. There will be no leaf or limb collection on Thursday, Nov. 22, or Friday, Nov. 23. Mulch giveaway will be cancelled on Friday, November 23.
- Salisbury-Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will close at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 21. Offices will reopen on Monday, Nov. 26. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
- The Salisbury Community Park will be closed on Thursday, Nov. 22 and operate on its regular schedule Friday, Nov. 23.
- The police and fire departments will remain available for emergency services, as usual, during the holiday.